Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Sent with Love

Hello, Fresh Squeezed fans and happy Saturday! Katie here today. It's funny how once the tree is down and the calendar turns the page, our thoughts turn to Valentine's Day. I have a card to share today that (closer to the big day) will be sent with love.



I stamped the envelope from String Me Along onto a scrap of cream cardstock.  To make the open flap, I simply rotated the stamp 180 degrees and stamped the envelope again. I trimmed away the excess of the top envelope image and was left with an open envelope. I scored and creased the flap to give it a bit more dimension.


The hearts are also from String Me Along.  Using a craft knife, I separated the heart from the envelope.  The end result gives me a lot of flexibility and a cute little heart stamp!  I stamped the airplane, sentiment and trail from The Envelope, Please, then added the twine and a few sequins.  I would say love is definitely in the air!

      String Me Along                     The Envelope, Please


Well, that's all for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by!  -Katie




PS - Today is the last day to enter our Seasons Givings blog hop giveaway.  You can find out more HERE! :)