Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pretty Pink Birthday

Hello Fresh Squeezed fans!  Sarah here with a back to basics...really basic...card for a pretty pink princess on her first birthday!

Often I find myself caught up with the latest gadgets and needing a reminder of why I love this craft in the first place - the simple joy of lifting a stamp and seeing that magical image transferred to paper!  I have a one layer card today using, count 'em - 1,2,3,4 Fresh Squeezed Stamp sets!  Don't they work so well together?


I had a vision of pink birthday balloons floating over a city.  I stamped in three shades of pink ink - the skyline from On Trend 2013, balloons from Life of the Party, little hearts (to match the heart window in the skyline - have you ever noticed that?) from When Hearts Collide and sentiment from Take a Number.


I think this could easily be turned into a sweet Valentine's card by switching to a sentiment from When Hearts Collide or A Punny Valentine!

                      When Hearts Collide                           Take a Number


                         On Trend 2013                               Life of the Party


Thanks for joining us today, I hope you get to enjoy the simple joy of touching stamp to paper today!   -Sarah



...