Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Hope You Hung in There!!!

Happy Friday Fresh Squeezed friends!  It's Kim here with another fun Friday project to share!

I love the holidays - I really do - but I also let out a big "whew" when it is over.  It was a huge relief to make this non-holiday card. I actually made it before Christmas and the "hang in there" sentiment seemed particularly meaningful as I was entering the final stretch of baking, wrapping, rehearsing, etc. But obviously this card could be used for so much more than survival of the holidays - everybody needs a "hang in there" boost once in awhile!


The stamps used come from String Me Along; which is one of my favorite all-purpose sets.  I love its variety of sweet images.

String Me Along

I hope you all survived (and enjoyed) your holidays; that you have let out a big "whew"; and that you are looking forward to the new year!  -Kim




PS - Don't forget to hop along in the Seasons Givings blog hop.  Each stop along the hop has a giveaway!!  You can find out more HERE!  :)