Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Love Sweet Love

Hey there, Fresh Squeezed Stamps friends! Stacey here! Valentine's Day will be here in less than one month. With my card today, I wanted to show how you can stretch your stamps by using Friendly Folk and When Hearts Collide together!


I inked up the sheep, house and stitching from Friendly Folk on to an oval...the red hearts, XOXO and "love sweet love" from When Hearts Collide onto some coordinating patterned papers, and fussy cut the sheep and placed him "peek-a-boo" style behind the house oval panel. I adore those sweet little hearts puffing out of the chimney!


                                When Hearts Collide                      Friendly Folk


I hope you are inspired to create a valentine for someone special today! Have a wonderful rest of your week! - Stacey