Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!

Happy Friday!   It's Kim!  I love the stamps in the new set, Love Signs.  It is such a good mix of feminine and masculine; and funky to traditional.  It includes a heart stamp that I had to use for my husband's Valentine.  We are both old enough to fondly remember playground games, jump ropes and sing-song chants, so this will be perfect!



I did have my husband in mind during the entire process with the embossed trees, the neutral frame and natural twine bow.  I may have to figure out a way to remove the sequins because I think that's a bit too much for him!   Does everybody else have to deal with husbands who think every card has "too much bling"??!  I'm thinking this fun woodgrain heart will balance out the bling!


Love Signs



Have a great weekend!  -Kim




P.S. - Still looking for the perfect stamp set for your Valentines cards?  Don't forget about our fabulous 30% discount on A Punny Valentine and We Go Together.  Prices are marked on the website and are available until February 14, 2014 or as supplies last.