Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!



Hey, Fresh Squeezed friends!  Stacey here with a scrappy take on a Valentine's Day card! When I create valentines, I can't help but remember way back when...back when I was a kid cutting and gluing special valentines for my friends in elementary school!


I inked up the Happy Valentine's Day sentiment from When Hearts Collide and created a scrappy banner of sorts with images from Love Signs.  After stamping three images, I circle punched them and stitched them over a panel of vellum heart and bitty kraft bag with some decorative pom pom trim, buttons and twine.


                         When Hearts Collide                                Love Signs


Thanks so much for stopping by the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog today!  Have a wonderful rest of your week!  - Stacey