Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Make a Wish

Happy New Year everyone! Lesley here with a fun birthday card/gift combo! I am so excited to ring in 2014!

My hubby turns 42 on Sunday and I wanted to make him a birthday card and a matching gift card holder.  I just used a random gift card for the photo...the one he is getting is for a local bike shop but I have not been able to pick it up yet!  This time of year is just TOO busy!


I used a new to me set called Breath of Fresh Flair!  This was one that I had on my wishlist for a long time!  I just had to have it because of the little bike in the set!  I love that it fits perfectly in my circle punches!  The sentiments are from Everyday Expressions.



Breath of Fresh Flair                       Everyday Expressions


Thank you for stopping by! I hope you are enjoying the holidays!  -Lesley




PS - Don't forget to hop along in the Seasons Givings blog hop.  Each stop along the hop has a giveaway!!  You can find out more HERE!  :)