Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Hello Handsome

Hello Fresh Squeezed friends! Sarah here, sharing a clean and simple but oh-so-sweet layout for a baby card today!

My cousin's wife just had a beautiful baby boy, so the 'hello handsome' sentiment from Say Anything was perfect! I wanted to paper piece the bear from Arctic Friends, so pulled out some blue scraps from my stash. I often like to lightly sponge the edges of my paper pieces for a little added interest and dimension.



I cut apart the paw image so I could give him some top paws as well as little feet - you could also just mask off one paw if you don't like to perform stamp surgery! 


I used a natural flecked cream card base to keep everything soft and match the sponging.  Diagonals are hot right now! I accented the die cut strip with a bow tied on the diagonal.  Do you like to paper piece? I find cutting out cute images soothing! 

Arctic Friends                               Say Anything


Happy stamping!  -Sarah