Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

A Jar of Hearts

Hello and Happy Saturday Fresh Squeezed fans!  Katie here with another Valentine's Day card idea using the two newest sets from FSS: Love Signs and When Hearts Collide.




I die cut a jar from white cardstock and stamped the 'hubba hubba' and 'hot stuff' conversation hearts from Love Signs with Versamark and embossed them with pink, light pink, and red embossing powder.  I created the solid hearts by using a Versamark marker to fill in the words on all but two of the hearts. 



Next I added a few chalkboard touches with white pencil and white pigment ink.  Finally, I stamped "love sweet love" from When Hearts Collide onto a tag and tied it to the jar with a bit of twine.  I adhered the completed panel to a pink cardstock base. 

           Love Signs                             When Hearts Collide


Well that's all for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by!  -Katie



...