Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

A Shopping Celebration!



Happy Friday!  It's Kim.  In planning for today's post, I was browsing all of my Fresh Squeezed Stamps to figure out what I hadn't used yet that I really wanted to showcase.  

I came up with the teeny, tiny shopping cart from Breath of Fresh Flair.  I've done quite a bit with this set, but the cute shopping cart hasn't seen ink. Given that I love making cards that are designed around gift cards - it all seemed like a perfect fit.  I ran to the store and picked up an Amazon gift card (mainly because if I don't end up giving this card to anyone, I can use it myself!!)


The sentiment comes from You Said It, Sister.  The original plan was to die cut the gift card holder from patterned paper, but I love this very useful diagonal striped border stamp from Background Check and decided to use it instead!  The set also has four other handy border stamps but I particularly love the open stripes of this one.  I use it somewhat regularly down the sides of my cards with a little twine like this simple card.

                          Breath of Fresh Flair                            You Said It, Sister

                                                      Background Check


Have a great weekend!  I hope there is a little celebration or some fun shopping in your future!  -Kim