Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

New Design Team

Happy Sunday, Fresh Squeezed friends! Did you all remember to set your clocks back last night, those of you living in the US? It only ever *really* feels like fall to me once daylight savings time ends. I'm looking forward to enjoying some fall weather… any day now… :)

In September we held a design team call and received applications from all over the world. We were astounded by the talent and enthusiasm shown in the applications and honestly wish we could have chosen everyone!

We only had room for six designers this time around, and our goal is to have designers that represent a variety of styles that show off our clear stamps. We have an extraordinary group of talented women that will join us for the next 4 months - so let's all give a warm welcome to the new Fresh Squeezed Stamps design team!





Hello!  I am Katie Gehring.  I live in Northeast Ohio with my husband, two beautiful, lively daughters, 4 cats and lots and lots of antique automobiles.   I spend my days working as a Human Resources professional for a large bank, but after homework is done and the girls are in bed, I am a paper engineer and all-around crafty gal.  I try to do something creative every day, and I am thrilled to be a part of the Fresh Squeezed Stamps team!




I live in Parker, Colorado with my husband, two teen boys, a dog and two cats. I am a former actuary (the mathematics of insurance) who has had the gift of being able to stay home and raise my boys for the last fourteen years. I am currently in school to add an accounting degree to my credentials so I can move back into an outside career. Being surrounded by men at home and being surrounded by numbers at school and work, is it any wonder that I am passionately in love with creating cards - a rainbow of colors, glitter, ribbons and stamps, and a wonderful online community!?  I am so excited to be part of the Fresh Squeezed Stamps team.  I have admired (and purchased) the stamps since the company opened a little over a year ago.  I think they are fresh and creative with a fun and unique look.  I look forward to using these great stamps and sharing my cards with you.





Hi! My name is Lesley and I am a primary teacher. I love making crafts and getting inky with stamps. I began card making when I was 7 years old; creating cards for family members by folding a paper in half and drawing the design all on my own. I loved it. Now I stamp my images! Coloring makes me happy and I am always playing with paper, inks, stamps and stickers…which is why I called my blog “Always Playing with Paper”. I began blogging in 2009 and I have had the opportunity to design for and to create a few of my own challenge blogs since then. I am happily married to a big sweetie of a fella, who understands my obsession with paper! When we go traveling, he asks me for the addresses to the craft stores in advance, so he can pre-plan the best route! I am absolutely delighted to be designing for Fresh Squeezed Stamps! Let’s get inky!




Hi there! I'm Sarah, and I live in gorgeous Wellington, New Zealand! I'm mama to one gorgeous little man and wife to my childhood sweetheart, Shanan. I'm a SAHM (stamp-at-home-mama!) who enjoys creating something everyday. With an energetic toddler I make the most of nap times and can be found spending those precious hours in my stamp room, coffee and iPod at hand! When I'm not stamping I love to read, crochet, bake or make jewelry. I cannot wait to show off some Fresh Squeezed Stamps!




How exciting to join the fun at Fresh Squeezed Stamps!  I'll never forget the first time I saw the fun citrus fruits of the FSS logo....I thought, "What a clever and trendy stamp line this is!"  I'm a wife, mom of three, teacher, and avid card maker that lives in the Midwest!  I love stamps and ink and paper...and especially the magic that takes place with the combination of the three!  I look forward to working with the fantastic FSS team and sharing fun projects with you!




I am a stay-at home mom who used to work part-time in hubby’s medical office. I’m blessed with two wonderful children and a loving and supportive husband. Both of my two children are currently in university. I now devote much of my free time into card-making. I fell in love with stamping and card-making over 17 years ago. However, I only became active and passionate about my hobby in Fall 2008. I started my blog “Yes, Virginia...” in Sept. 2009, I haven’t stopped since! I love working with all kinds of stamps, pattern paper, inks, digital images and stickers! My favourite style is leaning toward Clean and Simple. I like to add a “wow” factor to my cards as it gives the receivers a lasting impression and a sense of delight and charm. I am excited that I get to play with  Fresh Squeezed Stamps on a regular basis!  It is such an honor to be part of the Fresh Squeezed Stamps Design Team.



So there you have it!  We're so excited to have these wonderfully talented women join the Fresh Squeezed family.  Be sure to stop by tomorrow for the first project from our new design team.  We promise you won't want to miss it! :)