Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sleigh Parking Only

Hello friends!  Katie Gehring here with more inspiration to share using Hello December.

To create my card, I first embossed a panel of light gray cardstock with a snowflake pattern.  Next I die cut a wavy shape from white cardstock to create a snow drift and parked a sled atop the snow.



I stamped the parking sign with red pigment ink and trimmed it out leaving a small border around the edge.  I rounded the corners and adhered it with foam tape on top of a post I created from a strip of black cardstock.


I adhered the finished panel to a card base made from dark gray cardstock.  I love how the red parking sign really stands out against the neutral grays, black and white!


Hello December

Well, that's all for me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  -Katie