Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy Anniversary in a Frame

Hi!  It's Kim.  As much as I am loving the Christmas sets that just came out (and I definitely have cards to share with you over the next few weeks), I was greatly in need of an anniversary card.  It's for a younger couple so it needed to be fresh and unique. I knew that Fresh Squeezed Stamps would be perfect for my need.


I am completely enamored with On Trend 2013.  It's a great set for basics, but as usual for Fresh Squeezed Stamps, they are basics with a twist.  The Polaroid frame that I used in my card has the three little stripes which make it totally unique.  

My cute little couple comes from Breath of Fresh Flair.  This is another set with a fun variety of stamps - have you ever seen a set with cassette tapes, whales and light bulbs??  Plus much more!  The sentiment comes from a set of basic sentiments called You Said It, Sister.  I did cut the sentiment in half so that I could stamp it on two lines.



My layout is from a Sketchbook Saturday challenge.

Thanks for dropping by today!  Have a great day and we'll see you back here tomorrow!

Kim