Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

CAS Christmas Card

Hello friends!  Katie Gehring here with an idea for a clean and simple (CAS) holiday card using Trendy Triangles and Hello December.

I stamped three triangles from Trendy Triangles with green pigment ink on a piece of white cardstock and transformed them into Christmas trees with the addition of a tiny trunk created from strips of brown cardstock and teeny wood stars.


I added a fun polka dot border using washi tape and stamped "hashtag" Christmas from Hello December.  I rounded the upper corner of the white cardstock and adhered it to a kraft card base with foam tape.  My final step was to then round the corner of the kraft cardstock base.

Trendy Triangles                             Hello December


Well, that's all for me today!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Katie