Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Glittered Snow

Hello stamping friends! Sarah here today bringing you a Christmas card with a classic color combo and lots of sparkle!


I've used Hello December, embossing the sentiments in white. I die cut an ampersand, coating it in glitter. More is more when it comes to sparkle, so to create my background I dotted all over with a quickie glue pen and sprinkled on some glitter for a snowy look.


I also glittered a strip of red line tape, added some washi tape and a trio of sequins for even more sparkle!  Here's the inside of my card...


More sequins and tape compliment the gorgeous sentiment from Inside Scoop: Holiday. As someone who loves to finish her cards inside and out, I just love these large format sentiments!

Tomorrow you'll be wowed with a project from Stacey, I can't wait to see what she has in store!