Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

Birthday Bash

Happy Monday, Fresh Squeezed friends!  It's Virginia here!  First of all, I'd like to thank Shannon and Ryann for having me back.  It's been so fun to be a part of Fresh Squeezed Stamps DT that I decided to extend my stay here.  I hope that you're not tired of me; as I will continue to share my FSS creations here every Monday!  So...let's get started!

Today I'm sharing a colorful card with you.  With a variety of inks, you can easily create an ombre effect with solid images. You can choose any colors to personalize your card for the recipient.  I chose to do a bright and colorful one to match the feel of this festive birthday card using Life of the Party!



I purposely stamped the animal balloons on the upper part of the card because they are "filled" with helium!

Life of the Party

I hope that you ink up some solid images and see how much fun it is to stamp! Be sure to stop by every day to check out the beautiful work from the NEW design team! Thanks so much for stopping by!