Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

Sweet Baby!



Dear Fresh Squeezed friends!  It's Virginia here!  Today I am sharing a sweet baby card with you.  This design can be used as a birth announcement, baby shower or welcome baby card, tags, labels…  There are so many possibilities!


It was quick and fun to create this card.  All you do is find a few pieces of scrap pattern paper and stamp the baby subway art from Subway Series: Occasions on it and then add pink buttons and ribbons. To add a bit of homespun feel to this card, I added faux stitching at the top of the image panel.  Basically, you use a ruler and pierce holes at even intervals and then connect the dots.  It's such an easy way to add interest to your project!

Subway Series: Occasions

Before I go, I want to thank you for your visits and comments these past few months. They mean so much to me!  I know Shannon and Ryann have LOTS planned in 2014!  I am looking forward to sharing more FSS goodness!  Thanks for stopping by!  -Virginia