Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Love from Wallrus

Hello Fresh Squeezed friends!  Sarah back today with a card brimming with cuteness!  I know you love the Arctic Friends set as much as I do, and it was high time I stamped the walrus.  I think he just might be my favorite of the three cute critters you can build with this set!


My layout today is from CAS(E) this sketch #57.  I colored with Copics, using pointillism for some added texture.  The sentiment is also from Arctic Friends and the little heart is part of a sentiment I cut apart from Say Anything.  I inked and stamped the heart once, then reinked just the base and stamped again for simple shading.



Say Anything                                   Arctic Friends

Don't they just melt your heart?! Thanks for joining us today, make sure to pop back tomorrow for more Fresh Squeezed inspiration!  -Sarah