Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

A Merry Walrus

Happy Friday!  It's Kim and I'm definitely happy it's Friday because it's my day here at Fresh Squeezed Stamps!

I have never tried the chalkboard technique, and as I was thinking about this post, I realized that Fresh Squeezed Stamps had the perfect stamps for it.  A happy walrus from Arctic Friends, sitting in the ice and snow, wishing us a merry time!  ("Merry" is from Hello December.  I love the woodgrain on it.)



Hmmm...I've used the penguin from the set and now the walrus.  I wonder what I should do with the bear???  :)

Arctic Friends                            Hello December

I hope you have enjoyed this quick peek at one of the Arctic Friends!!  There have been so many cute cards on this blog since the set was released a week ago - and I'm sure there are many more to come.   -Kim