Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Holiday Photobomb

Hello Fresh Squeezed fans! Katie Gehring here with a #HolidayFun card to share using Arctic Friends.  I heard that the word of the year for 2013 is "selfie," so my card represents what might happen if the cutie penguin from Arctic Friends attempted a selfie...


....he gets photobombed by his friend, the walrus!

I covered my card base with a panel and strip of patterned paper.  I then die cut a photo frame from patterned paper and on a piece of white cardstock, I stamped the penguin, masked the penguin and stamped the walrus.  I added the shading to the walrus along with a pale background with markers. 


I stamped the sentiment from Hello December onto the photo frame. A button and bit of twine added a finishing touch.  I have to say, with a face like that, I would welcome a walrus photobomb any time!  

Hello December                      Arctic Friends

That's all for me today!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great Saturday! 

Katie