Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

You Make Every Day Special


Want to join the Fresh Squeezed Stamps design team?  We're accepting applications now!  More info HERE!




Hi there!  Leigh here with a card that I made using three stamp sets: the little bicycle from Breath of Fresh Flair, the skyline from On Trend 2013 and a sentiment from Everyday Expressions.


I started by stamping the skyline in Versamark and heat embossed it with black embossing powder.  Then I die cut some clouds from some post-it notes to make masks for when I added some blue ink to the card using a blending tool.  I added some strips of patterned paper and stamped the bicycle. Then I cut a banner from my mat, stamped the sentiment and adhered to the card after wrapping with twine. Some stitching finishes it off!

Breath of Fresh Flair                    Everyday Expressions


Thanks for stopping by & have a great weekend!