Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pinata Party


Want to join the Fresh Squeezed Stamps design team?  We're accepting applications now!  More info HERE!


Hi Fresh Squeezed fans!  Tracey here sharing another card using the new Life of the Party stamp set! 

I created my background using three of the sentiments from this set.  I have a little trick I use to make sure I keep my stamping straight.  I draw a light pencil line from the top left corner of my card base down to the bottom right corner. Then I center my first word over the line and then make sure each stamped sentiment is stamped identical, I eyeball the spacing in between.  After I have done the middle I draw another line parallel to the left and another to the right. Then I use the same technique.  

You can find a picture tutorial of this technique on my blog today.


A sentiment from Everyday Expressions was masked and stamped on the card base and the pinata image was stamped, colored with Copics and then adhered with foam tape.  A few sequins and it's done!

I used Life of the Party and Everyday Expressions for today's card.  The perfect sentiments and image for a surprise birthday party! 


Check back here tomorrow for more Fresh Squeezed fun!