Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Back-to-School


Want to join the Fresh Squeezed Stamps design team?  We're accepting applications now!  More info HERE!


Hi there!  Leigh here with a back-to-school layout that I made using Subway Series: Summer.  Now, before you assume that I'm super on the ball with scrapbooking my photos, I have to tell you, these photos are from two years ago.  ;)

I used some school-themed patterned papers to go along with my photos.



I stamped the school sentiment onto black cardstock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. Then I dipped a paper towel into some white pigment ink and rubbed it over my sentiment to give it a chalkboard effect.




There's a tab below the photo of my daughter with her teacher that you can pull out to read my journaling.


Subway Series: Summer


Thanks for looking!