Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Happy Birthday To You


Want to join the Fresh Squeezed Stamps design team?  We're accepting applications now!  More info HERE!




Hello there! Erin here with a CAS gray and yellow birthday card to share. Gray and yellow is one of my favorite color combos (I recently decorated our downstairs guest bathroom in those colors!), and I thought it would make a great color combo for a gender neutral birthday card.

I used two stamp sets from Fresh Squeezed Stamps - Happy Hexagons and Trendy Triangles.  I stamped the three gray triangles first, so I could position my sentiment in the middle of the card. Then I stamped the top yellow row of triangles, followed by the final two rows.  I added a few enamel dots for dimension before adhering the white cardstock to yellow striped patterned paper.


Trendy Triangles                          Happy Hexagons

That's it for me today! Make sure to check back tomorrow for more inspiration using Fresh Squeezed Stamps!