Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Wedded Bliss


Want to join the Fresh Squeezed Stamps design team?  We're accepting applications now!  More info HERE!


Good morning! Erin here with an elegant wedding card featuring Subway Series: Occasions. I pulled out my Perfect Pearls in gold and copper, along with two shades of purple cardstock. 

First, I stamped the wedding subway stamp with VersaMark ink onto dark purple cardstock. Then I used a fine tip brush to dip into the Perfect Pearls and gently swirled the powder onto the stamped image. After the text was covered with powder, I used a dried baby wipe to wipe off the excess powder. The Perfect Pearls stick to the VersaMark ink, leaving a brilliant shimmer that is gorgeous in real life. 



Supplies - Stamps: (Fresh Squeezed Stamps) Subway Series: Occasions. Ink: VersaMark. Cardstock: Lavender Moon, Royal Velvet. Patterned Paper: Lavender Moon patterns pack. Sequins: Making Memories. Pearls: Hero Arts. Ribbon: Kraft satin ribbon.

Subway Series: Occasions

I hope I have inspired you to pull out your Perfect Pearls and try this fun technique! Check back tomorrow for more inspiration using Fresh Squeezed Stamps!