Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Miss You


Hey there, Fresh Squeezed friends!  Stacey here with a fond farewell!  It's hard to believe four months has come and gone for my term here at Fresh Squeezed Stamps!  Time flies when you're having fun!

For my card today, I used my MOST FAVORITE Fresh Squeezed Stamps set, Close Your Ears: Deer with the "miss you" sentiment from Say Anything.   The deer head is so fun, trendy and masculine...which is perfect for all occasions.



I kept the card fairly simple with a pop of gold heat embossing to really show off this cool deer!  Some simple graphic patterned paper with a masculine color scheme went into play; and a simple sentiment tag embellished with a button and ribbon knot.


                                   Say Anything                          Close Your Ears: Deer

A big shout out and thank you to the wonderful owners, Ryann and Shannon, and to all of my fabulous teamies!   We had a ball during our time here at Fresh Squeezed Stamps!   Thanks so much for stopping by the FSS blog today! Happy stamping, all!  XOXO  -Stacey