Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day with Close Your Ears: Deer

Happy Valentine's Day!  It's Kim!

When I realized that I would be posting here for Valentine's Day - I knew that I would be using one of the great love/heart sets. I picked When Hearts Collide.  I didn't picture using the deer from Close Your Ears: Deer, but I think it's just perfect with the "Love Sweet Love" sentiment.


I have made 3 or 4 Valentine's for my husband this year and none have been quite right...but this is it! Thank you Fresh Squeezed Stamps!!

                              When Hearts Collide                    Close Your Ears: Deer

Hope you have a happy love day.  If you are doing it solo, perhaps a glass of wine and some extra crafting time!  If you are with a loved one...perhaps a great dinner, then a glass of wine and some extra crafting time! 

Love, Kim





Last Day!!!