Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Cloudy Without You



Hi Fresh Squeezed fans!  Katie Gehring here today with my last design team member post for Fresh Squeezed Stamps (sniff, sniff).  Time flies when you are having fun and the past 3.5 months have absolutely flown by!

For my final card, I pulled out one of my Fresh Squeezed favorites, Weather Through and created this sweet scene.  
On a white cardstock panel, I masked and stamped the stitched cloud repeatedly.  Using a post it note as a mask, I stamped the sun so that it appears to just peek out from behind the clouds.  I stamped the sentiment, added a few sequins in blue tones and adhered the panel to an aqua cardstock base. 


Weather Through

I will miss popping by on the Fresh Squeezed Blog to share Saturday inspiration. My thanks to all of you Fresh Squeezed fans for your kind words and support!!   I would especially like to thank Ryann and Shannon for having me as a part of the FSS family!  
Take good care and thanks for stopping by!  -Katie