Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

"Alter" That Stamp!

Happy Monday, Fresh Squeezed friends! It's Virginia here sharing a card that requires a little "tweaking"! Have you ever tried to alter the look of a stamp and make it work with your design? Today's card will give you some ideas about what I mean.
I love the animal balloon and wanted to use it. I also wanted to incorporate the PARTY sentiment from the "bubble" image. So what to do? First, I stamped and masked the balloons in various inks! Then I simply cut off the word "PARTY" and colored it with copics and outlined the word with a small black pen. Basically the image went through a little "surgery"! After that, I attached the image with strings and a small wooden clip! FUN, huh?
Life of the Party
I hope you like the transformation as much as I do. I hope this inspires you to make the stamps work for you! Thanks for stopping by!