Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

We Wish You a Merry Christmas

Hi, everyone!  Heather P. here with a simple Christmas card I created using several Fresh Squeezed Stamp sets.  To create my card, I stamped the skyline silhouette image from On Trend 2013 in Versamark ink before heat embossing it with gold powder.


Next, I stamped the sand image from Beachy Keen repeatedly with white ink to give the subtle appearance of snow.  It was a little hard to capture in my pic, but it's really pretty in person! 

Once I finished stamping the snow, I gave the card a quick zap with my heat tool to set the ink before stamping and embossing the sentiment from A Wee Christmas.  To finish up, I added some white enamel dots and attached the aqua panel to the red card front with pop dots.




That's it for me today, but be sure to come back tomorrow for more FSS inspiration! :)