Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Get Your Elf On!

Merry Christmas everyone!  Sarah here and as you read this, it's already Christmas Day here in New Zealand!  I'm sharing one last Christmas project today, these tags could easily be adapted for Valentine's Day or any other occasion - unless you want to get started on your Christmas list for next year?!


I needed a LOT of gift tags this year. Hello December and Holiday Tag Alongs to the rescue! When I'm mass producing, I turn to my old trusty punches, rather than cranking the die cut machine. I stamped a full sheet of the elf sentiment, then punched them all at once. The tag is just a rectangle with a quick strip of washi tape and a scallop punched edge.


I stamped the date directly on the washi tape using Staz On ink. The To: and From: were also stamped with Staz On just to simplify things. A little gold cord bow finished off the tags! These really pop against the red and white wrapping I've used this year. A little handmade makes everyone feel extra special!


       Hello December                         Holiday Tag Alongs

Did you mass produce this year? I'd love to hear your tips for getting through your holiday crafting list quickly! Have a wonderful Christmas everyone!!   

Hugs, Sarah






Fresh Squeezed Stamps is proud to announce that we're sponsoring the brand new Pinspired Challenge, which begins today!  That's a snippet of the challenge…looks gorgeous, right?!  Why not drop by and check out all the details?

But wait...



In case you haven't already heard, Fresh Squeezed Stamps will have a HUGE year end sale!  It all begins tomorrow, December 25 and will continue through January 1, 2014.  Be there or be square!  :)