Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

A Card with a Gift!

Happy Monday! It's Virginia here! Recently I bought an envelope punch board and I have been inspired to create a gift card insert for cards. Here's what I came up with.

we wish you a Merry Christmas (1)-2

After making the small envelope for the gift card (measures 2-1/2" x 3"), I adhered it to my stamped design. Here is the fun twist!  I stamped inside of the paper and when you open the gift card, here is what you see

close-up-2

Ta-da! I had personalized this card for the recipient.This truly is a fun way to give the card receiver a bit of a wow factor, don't ya think?

A Wee Christmas                            Arctic Friends

    Hello December                            Background Check
   
These four stamp sets (Arctic FriendsBackground Check, Hello December and A Wee Christmas) have SO much to offer! With a bit of creativity, you can personalize a card quite easily! I know the recipient is going to have a big smile when he opens this card! Thanks so much for stopping by!  -Virginia