Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

A Wee Bit of Holiday Cheer

Hello Fresh Squeezed Fans,

Robbie here, Robbie the elf on the shelf.  I am crashing the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog for Katie today. Every Christmas season, I am dispatched from the North Pole to the Gehring household to spread holiday cheer, get insights on the year's Christmas wishes, and yes, to keep an eye on those Gehring girls for Santa.


A few nights ago, I decided that instead of flying all the way back to the North Pole to give Santa a report, I would just send Santa a text and get my craft on instead.  I crashed Katie's craft room and made small cards for the girls measuring 2.5" x 3.5". I covered the card with some scraps of patterned paper.  Next, I die cut a rectangle and stamped the reindeer toy and sentiment from A Wee Christmas.  I colored the reindeer and attached it to the card.



(This card is smaller than it appears.)


I wanted the girls to know that the cards were from yours truly, so I found the best stamp ever in the Hello December set, ("get your elf on," ummm yes, please!) and stamped it on the envelopes.  I was pretty happy with my crafty adventure and can't wait to see the the looks on the girls' faces when they open these cards! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Robbie OUT!