Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Oh, Happy Day!

Hi, everyone! Heather P. here... I'm back today with a cheerful little card featuring flowers made from non-floral images.  :)


To create this card, I started with a 4 1/4" square card base, then cut two smaller layers and attached a strip of patterned paper to the bottom.  I stamped the sentiment then wrapped green twine around the panel before adhering it to the card base with pop dots.

To make the fun flowers, I used the wavy flag image from Trendy Triangles! I stamped the flag image 15 times, cut them out, then used my corner rounder to give each piece a petal appearance.  Cute, right? :) I assembled the flowers, then adhered them to the card front with pop dots.


Trendy Triangles

That's all for me today, hope your day is amazing! Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see more FSS inspiration!



Also, just a quick note to say Fresh Squeezed Stamps is sponsoring this week's Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge – and they’re celebrating their birthday!!  Pop over and check out the sketches...enter and you might win a FSS stamp set!  After you enter, come back and let us know you did in the comment section below so we can check out your creations.  Enjoy!