Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

July Release -- Sneak Peek!

We've got THREE new Fresh Squeezed stamp sets coming soon and thought you might want a little sneaky peek:


We've also got a terrific guest designer on board for this release and we're pretty thrilled to have her here.  She hails from across the Pond, in jolly ol' England -- it's Keren Baker!!  She's an outstanding paper crafter and she's got a superb sense of humor as well, so we thought we'd let her introduce herself...



I'm a mum of 6, born and raised in England. I live in lovely Liverpool (home of the Beatles and the amazing 'scouse' accent). I have one hubby who is pretty supportive of my love of craft & I'm really lucky to be able to spend most of my working day demonstrating, teaching or preparing craft projects for magazines. I love crafting cards, although when time permits, I'm really happy scrapbooking, making mini books, etc., and one of my more recent creative forays is felting. Stamping is probably my favourite technique & I'm really honoured to have been asked to guest design for Fresh Squeezed Stamps.

So there you have it -- with our new design team AND an awesome guest designer in residence, there's just so much to look forward to!  See you back right here tomorrow morning for our first reveal!