Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Happy Birthday

Hi everyone, Heather P. here today with another fun Fresh Squeezed card I created using a couple of different stamp sets.


To create my card, I first started with a medium tone gray card base (cut slightly smaller than 4 1/4" wide) which I stamped with the polka dot strip from You Said It, Sister.  After stamping all the rows, they were covered with clear embossing powder and heat embossed.  Next, I cut a strip of patterned paper and trimmed the ends to give it a banner shape.  

Then I stamped a bunch of the fruit images from Sublime Citrus onto white cardstock and heat embossed them with turquoise and lime embossing powder.  To finish up, I stamped the sentiment, punched out and layered the fruit, then added my ribbon and bow.


That's it for me today, but be sure to come back tomorrow for more FSS inspiration!  :)