Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Design Team - Reveal #1

Welcome to January, and to a brand new year!  And while we're welcoming things, let's welcome our brand new DESIGN TEAM!!!

First, we want to thank each and every talented person that submitted an application. We appreciate your moxie for throwing your hat in, as they say.  There were SO many fantastic applicants that it was very difficult to whittle the list down, but we did manage to find six paper crafters extraordinaire and we want to introduce the first two:



She lives in Maple Valley, WA.  She's the proud mother of two lovely kids and is engaged to "thee most spectacular guy" who supports her crafting obsession.  She works full-time for a design firm in Seattle, has been blogging since 2007, and absolutely loves being part of this crafting community.  Amy loves to inspire and BE inspired!



I am me. I am a wife, a daughter, a sister, and a friend. I am an artist. I am a crafter.  I laugh. A lot.  I really really love to make stuff!  I am super excited to be a part of the Fresh Squeezed Stamps Design Team and can't wait to share some fun designs with you!


Be sure to come back tomorrow to meet more of the Fresh Squeezed Stamps *new* design team!