Today is the 23rd of the month! You know what that means?? It's time for Squeeze-A-Palooza! In case you are recently new to our blog, let us explain...
Squeeze-A-Palooza is a monthly challenge played here on the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog. We offer a free digital image and prizes to two lucky participants! Sound like fun?
Because not everyone has Fresh Squeezed Stamps (but you all really should!), we thought it would be fun to offer a FREE digital image so everyone can participate in Squeeze-A-Palooza!
To download, right click on the image below and save it to your photo editing program. From there you can print out the digital image and play along!
And here are some super sweet Easter projects from some of our AMAZING designers!
|by Chunyuan Wu|
|by Maureen Merritt|
|by Ryann Salamon|
|by Shannon Fralish|
|by Val Stangle|
Okay, here's what you need to know:
- Create a NEW project (card, layout, altered item, banner, tag, etc.) using this month's theme: EASTER
- You must use at least one Fresh Squeezed Stamps image (stamp or digital). Projects using zero FSS images will be deleted.
- Submit a DIRECT LINK to your blog post. Projects not linked properly will be deleted.
- You must mention this challenge and link to it in your blog post. Feel free to grab the Squeeze-A-Palooza banner to use on your blog too!
There will be two winners of Squeeze-A-Palooza every month!
- Readers' Choice winner - The project with the most "LIKES" at the end of the challenge will win one (1) stamp set of their choice.
- Random winner - One random challenge player will win one (1) stamp set of their choice.
After you've created your new Squeeze-A-Palooza project, simply enter your information into the Linky Tool below to be entered to win! Remember that we're looking for TWO winners - one random participant and the person with the most "LIKES" on their project. Be sure to tell all your friends to play along and vote, too!!