Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Chevrons!

Hello.......It's Amy K. here today!!!  I don't know why or when but I've come to really really like "chevrons".......they are so trendy and fun!

I've used the small arrow from Trendy Triangles to make my own chevrons! 
I stamped them in the pattern I wanted using white ink and it's ok if they don't stamp perfectly....gives them character!  The sentiment is from You Said It, Sister......LOVE these sentiments!!!
Congrats

Adding in some flat backed sequins........just look what they add to the card!!!!

Trendy Triangles 
You Said It, Sister

Thanks so much for stopping by the Fresh Squeezed Blog today!
{congrats}
Stamps:  Trendy Triangles, You Said It, Sister (Fresh Squeezed Stamps)
Paper:  black
Ink:  white
Sequins:  silver & gold
Misc:  foam adhesive