Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

New Design Team - Reveal #3

We're wrapping up the week with the final introduction of our new Fresh Squeezed Stamps design team.  Without further ado, please meet...


I am a researcher in the public health science area.  I live with my husband and two boys in suburban Seattle, WA.  I found out about the world of card making in Feb 2011 when I decided to help my preschooler to make Valentine cards for his class. I had a lot more fun than he did and never stopped since then.  I love the process of card making that helps bring out my inner creative spirit.  I love all aspects of paper crafts – color, patterns, embellishments, and techniques.   Now I have become a voracious reader of the online world of card making blogs. I feel so privileged to be part of this inspiring community!  I am really honored to be part of the DT. 


I am so excited and honored to be joining the Design Team at Fresh Squeezed Stamps.  I truly found my passion when I discovered stamping 7 years ago.   I am a Clean & Simple stamper, period.  Though I dabble in other styles occasionally, I always return to the CAS style.  When I'm not in my stamp room, you can find me spending time with my husband Douglas, our two children, Conner & Ethan, and our three Siberian cats!  Though paper crafting is my first love, I also enjoy photography, reading, hiking and taking Tae Kwon Do with Conner.  I'm looking forward to sharing my passion with you!

We've got something super FUN and EXCITING to share with you tomorrow, so be sure to come back and see what we're talking about!!!