Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

12 Days of Christmas - Day 5

**We're having a Design Team call!  Go HERE for details!!**


Welcome to Day 5 of our 12 Days Of Christmas festivities!  We hope you enjoyed the Say What?! caption contest -- and again, congratulations to Chris Loritsch for her winning entry!

Today we're starting a new reindeer game called Dear Santa...  It may have been a while since you've written to dear old St. Nick, asking for a long list of toys from the Sears catalog (oh, am I dating myself?!)  Well, it's time to break out the paper and pencil (or just the trusty keyboard) and craft a creative letter to Santa Claus telling him how super good you've been all year and what you'd REALLY like for Christmas!


Source

Here is a Dear Santa template we found online to help kickstart your creativity:



Dear Santa,

I've been really good this year!  I always __________ and I never, ever ___________________.  While my family and friends might give me a nice sweater, a vacuum cleaner or a re-gifted vase, what I'd REALLY like for Christmas is ___________. Boy, if I found that under the tree on Christmas morning, I'd be so happy!  
Thanks Santa - you're the best!

Love,

____________
Full Name

_____________
Email Address


How To Play:
  • Simply use the letter template above, adding your own clever ideas.
  • Copy and paste your completed letter HERE in the message box.
Rules:
  • One entry per person.
  • A full name and email address must be included in your entry.
  • The contest ends on Thursday, December 13th at 11:59pm PST.
  • Winner will be announced on Friday, December 14th.
Prize:
  • The person that sends the most clever and creative letter (picked by the Fresh Squeezed Stamps elves) will win ONE FREE STAMP SET of their choice!
  • We have a surprise for EVERYONE that participates, so be sure you do!!