Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Insta Hello

Good morning! Erin here with a fun (and colorful!) birthday card using one of my favorite FSS stamp sets: Breath of Fresh Flair. This set has so many wonderful images, and I love the little Insta camera! 

I colored the body of the camera with hot pink and gray Copic Markers. The three stripes I colored with light aqua, aqua, and teal Copics. 

For the center of the camera, I added small die cut hearts plus gems. The result is a cute little row of pink cameras. I added three strips of cardstock, matching the aqua stripes of the cameras, behind the stamped panel.


(Supplies - Stamps: (Fresh Squeezed Stamps) Breath of Fresh Flair. Ink: (Memento) Black. Cardstock: White, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Sweet Gelato, Teal. Dies: Banner Builder, (Simon Says Stamp) Hearts. Letter stickers: BasicGray. Gems: KI Memories. Markers: Copic)

Breath of Fresh Flair

That's it for me today! Check back tomorrow for more inspiration using Fresh Squeezed Stamps!