Squeeze-A-Palooza is a monthly challenge played here on the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog. We offer lots of inspiration, as well as prizes to TWO* lucky participants! Sound good?
You know how much we LOVE using inspiration pictures with our challenge! Here's a little eye candy to get those creative juices flowing!
Fresh Squeezed Stamps has released TWO DOZEN sets now, so there are lots of possibilities for creating some beautiful spring themed cards and projects. Use your imagination and let your creativity lead the way!
|Happy Spring! Stamps used: Soda-lighted and You Said It, Sister|
|Spring Happy! Stamps used: Mother Knows Best, Background Check and Breath of Fresh Flair|
|April showers bring May flowers! Stamps used: Weather Through|
|An evening in spring. Stamps used: String Me Along|
- Create a NEW project (card, layout, altered item, banner, tag, etc.) using this month's theme: SPRING
- You must use at least one Fresh Squeezed Stamps image. Projects using zero FSS images will be deleted.
- Submit a DIRECT LINK to your blog post. Projects not linked properly will be deleted.
- You must mention this challenge and link to it in your blog post. Feel free to grab the Squeeze-A-Palooza banner to use on your blog too!
There will be two* winners of Squeeze-A-Palooza every month!
- Readers' Choice winner - The project with the most "LIKES" at the end of the challenge will win one (1) stamp set of their choice.
- Random winner - One random challenge player will win one (1) stamp set of their choice.
- *EXTRA BONUS PRIZE - A second random challenge player will win one (1) stamp set of their choice...when we get 15 or more challenge participants, so invite your friends and bloggy pals to join in!
After you've created your new Squeeze-A-Palooza project, simply enter your information into the Linky Tool below to be entered to win! Remember that we're looking for TWO* winners - one random participant and the person with the most "LIKES" on their project. Be sure to tell all your friends to play along and vote, too!!