Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Graphic Thanks

Hello there!  It's Maureen here on this lovely Saturday morning.  I hope you have something fun planned for this weekend!  Even better, I hope you have some stamping time scheduled into your weekend :)

Today I have a clean and graphic card to share with you.


Trendy Triangles is the perfect set to make clean and graphic cards with,
it offers so many possibilities!

To make today's card I used my pencil and a ruler to draw a light line and used that as a guide while I stamped my images.  I started with the sentiment and then stamped the arrows or chevrons.  I find that it is extremely important to keep everything aligned and precise in clean and graphic design.  Once the card was complete, I simply erased my line.

If you use this technique, be sure to erase with a white eraser so you don't leave marks on your card!

Trendy Triangles

Come back tomorrow for more inspiration by the FSS Design Team!